Improve you digestive system naturally with a proprietary blend of organic, natural herbs, teas, sea salts and magnesium sulfate. Through the transdermal absorption of these ingredients you will experience improved energy levels, improved digestion, tighter skin, better sleep and the fading of stretchmarks and scars both new and old.
*Each is made to order prepared custom by hand, inspected and packaged within 24 hours of shipment.
Ingredients in our Coffee Scrub
- Caffeinated coffee is linked to a reduced rate of developing cancerous melanoma.
- Coffee is full of antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals, and free radicals cause aging.
- Caffeine in coffee works as a constrictor to reduce swelling, puffiness and inflammation
Dead Sea Salt
- Dead Sea Salts contain 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day
Magnesium:Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
Bromide:Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
Iodine:Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
Sulfur:A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
Potassium:Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
Calcium:An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
Sodium:Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
Zinc:When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
Reduces visibility of wrinkles and saggy skin– helps to prevent degenerative diseases associated with premature aging due to the high number of antioxidants
- Helps to treat psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin irritations
- Deeply Moisturizes and provides forimproved skin elasticity
- Wild crafted from South Africa (Wildcrafted meaning that these plants have been grown wild in nature without human intervention)
- Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined
- Contains high levels of important antioxidants including Vitamin C, tocopherol (vitamin E), tochotrienol, phenolic compounds, essential amino acids and flavonoids that aid incell renewal and damage resistance from environmental substances
- Rich in essential fatty acids: To deeply hydrate and reduce redness and damaged skin such as scars and stretch Marks
- Wildcrafted from Chile (Wildcrafted meaning that these plants have been grown wild in nature without human intervention)
- Cold Pressed, unrefined
- Rich in Vitamin A and essential fatty acids
- Helps in reducing the appearance of cellulite as well as helps to prevent scars and stretchmarks
- Vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen production
- This oil can penetrate deeply due to the vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin to intensely moisturize several layers of the skin helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite as well.
15 Uses Magnesium Therapy Wrap
- Organic Guarana
- Organic Lemon Balm
- Organic Lemon Peel
- Organic Ginger Root
- Organic Gunpowder Green Tea
- Organic Black Chinese Oolong Tea
- Rosehip Leaf
- Dead Sea Salt
- Magnesium Sulfate USP Grade