Luxury Cellulite Skin Repair Coffee Scrub
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
How to use
- Apply to desired Area (belly, face, thighs or whole body)
- Lightly scrub in circular motion with body brush
- Leave for 3-5 Minutes and Rinse with warm or cold water
- Optional: Cover with organic cotton wrap and leave for 15-20 Minutes for maximum exfoliation. Covering with the wrap also allows your body heat to somewhat dissolve the Dead Sea salts so they are able to better absorb into the skin.
- *Each Jar provides for about 4-5 complete body treatments or up to 30 small area treatments (tummy, thighs, face, arms etc). You can refrigerate the jar in between each use and before each application you can microwave the jar and all of the contents so that they are able to better penetrate the skin
- Caffeinated coffee is linked to a reduced rate of developing cancerous melanoma.
- Coffee is full of antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals, and free radicals cause aging.
- Caffeine in coffee works as a constrictor to reduce swelling, puffiness and inflammation
Dead Sea Salt
- Dead Sea Salts contain 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day
- Magnesium:Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide:Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine:Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur:A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium:Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
- Calcium:An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium:Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Zinc:When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
Wildcrafted Rosehip Seed Oil
Our rosehip seed oil is cold pressed and unrefined. It is wild harvested meaning that it is grown in the wild without any human intervention. This pure method of growth gives it the rich red color.
Rosehip seed oil is rich in Vitamin A and essential fatty acids. It helps reduce the appearance of cellulite as well as helps to prevent scars and stretchmarks.
Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell regeneration. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration, boosting overall radiance. This oil can penetrate deeply due to the vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin to intensely moisturize several layers of the skin helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite as well.
Rosehip oil contains antioxidants like vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins have been shown to work together in combatting visible sun damage and photoaging. It is a very useful oil when considering ways you can reduce UV damage exposure as this type of exposure can interfere with ones ability to produce collagen.
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil or MCT Oil has the ability to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and saggy skin– it helps to prevent degenerative diseases associated with premature aging due to the high number of antioxidants. It has been successfully shown to help treat psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin irritations.
MCT Oil is thin and light so it is able to deeply moisturize the skin, for improved skin elasticity but without clogging the pores and leaving a greasy feeling
We use an organic, cold pressed and unrefined marula oil. This oil contains high levels of important antioxidants including Vitamin C, tocopherol (vitamin E), tochotrienol, phenolic compounds, essential amino acids and flavonoids that aid in cell renewal and damage resistance from environmental substances. It is rich in essential fatty acids and has incredibly high amounts of vitamin C. It is a thicker oil so it is able to deeply hydrate and reduce redness and damaged skin
Marula Oil also protects against photo-aging by neutralizing free radicals. By combatting free radicals it also helps to build healthy collagen, and provides antioxidant protection for younger looking skin. Last but not least this incredible gift of nature helps your body to reduce transepidermal water loss and increases the smoothness of skin.
Body Brush Benefits
- Stimulates Your Lymphatic System:Your lymphatic system is the system responsible for eliminating cellular waste products through lymphatic drainage. If your lymphatic system is not working properly there can be a toxin build-up of waste. Lymphatic congestion is a major factor leading to inflammation and disease and by stimulating your lymphatic system it is able to more effectively rid your body of toxins.
- Exfoliates your skin and increases circulation:Using the body brush alone will help increase blood flow to the skin which also allows for the detoxification of bodily waste. While doing this, the brush is also removing any dead skin.
- Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite: Using a body brush helps to soften and distribute more evenly the hardened fat deposits below the skin, thus helping do reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is also known to reduce cellulite by removing toxins that break down the connective tissue.
- Therapeutic for body and mind:The act of brushing has been known to be therapeutic and meditative. It has been known to reduce muscle tension and anxiety. Not only is this therapeutic for your mind and skin but it has also been shown to improve the function of the kidneys and liver, thus improving digestive issues as well.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All orders are prepared and shipped out within 24-48 hours of being placed. Please allow an additional 24-48 hours for international orders. If you are charged a customs import fee, please email us and we will refund that charge immediately.